Do you think

Do you think if your in the same sex relationship that u got as much drama as u do with men?

Lisa_Lynn

Asked by Lisa_Lynn at 5:33 AM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• if not more cause you both end up with periods the same week lol but every relationship has its drama we are human.
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 5:34 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I would think more just because of the nature of the relationship. I think in general women tend to have more drama than men.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 8:27 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I BELIEVE ALL RELATIONSHIPS WILL HAVE DRAMA THE LEVEL OF ITS IS NOT BASED OFF THE SEX BUT THE DEDICATION OF COMMUNICATION, UNDERSTANDING AND EFFORT YOU BOTH HAVE TO PUT INTO THE RELATIONSHIP.
    ryahzMommy

Answer by ryahzMommy at 8:53 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Omg. So much more drama in a same sex relationship. One of my girlfriends is gay and is married to the woman she has been with for 7 or 8 years...and it has been 7 or 8 years of DRAMA. It is never anything big or important, but the smallest things get taken over the top.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:43 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I dont think sex has anything to do with drama in a relationship. I think every relationship can have drama. Its all on how you communicate with your SO.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• My DD is gay and there's definately WAY more drama between her and her partner than when she was dating men.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:26 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I would say More Drama!
    mysons_r_mylife

Answer by mysons_r_mylife at 12:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Thanks I was just wondering.
    Lisa_Lynn

Comment by Lisa_Lynn (original poster) at 1:58 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Nope. I believe it's all the same.
    LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• IM STRONGLY AGAINST SAME SEX BUT WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT IS COOL WITH ME BUT I FEEL WE ALL WILL HAVE OUR PROBLEMS AND BEING THE SAME SEX DOESNT MAKE IT ANY DIFFERENT...
    lena695

Answer by lena695 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 13, 2011