Does anyone Rent from Aarons Sales and lease?

I want to know if i only owe 400 left on my bedroom set and 480 on my laptop and cant pay this month can they arrest me or take me to court? I am so scared what do i do? Oh I live in California in case that makes a difference....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 AM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• They can't put you in jail. But they can take you to court. They want their money. They do not want to go to court and they do not want their goods back.
    That type of an organization are there to make the big bucks on the interest and time payments. Your bedroom set might be worth a little more than you owe. But I doubt that your laptop is worth half what you owe. Get your act together pay these off and find better ways to buy things in the future.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:03 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• The worst they can do is put up the rentals. Call them and be honest tell them you can make the payment. If you have been a good customer and made your payments they will work with you.
    Parka54

Answer by Parka54 at 5:52 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• my husband told me never to rent-to-own because they charge you more but that is just me
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:13 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• It's too late now, but never ever even go to a place like that to get what you need. You'll pay WAY more in the long run than it's worth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• well ive never rented from aarons but rent a center lets you slip a week before they come and get your stuff since you cant pay. what i would do is be honest with them and see if you can get an extention on your payment. sometimes it helps you out. pay what you can and explain you will be back to your normal payments soon. hope that helps.
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 5:43 AM on Mar. 13, 2011