How many months am i ?

Ok I go on this website called justmommies.com and I'm 13 weeks and 2 days with my second baby I always thought your 16th week of pregnancy was your 4th month its saying on that website I'm already 4 months how is that I'm confused I thought I was 3 months any advice ladies .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 6:10 AM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yeah it does get confusing, cause ive heard people say they were 10 months. and i was like i thought we only went nine. lol but i think its all up to the baby until it gets to be unhealthy for the both and need to be induced. i would defently look up more info or just ask your doctor. best of luck.
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 6:35 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I think most people do go by the weeks and the growth of the baby at that week. I would say your 3 months though, but it can be confusing.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:30 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• i would for sure say you are three months not four, as far as i knew your fourth month was 16 weeks
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:57 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Some gestation calenders go by lunar months which are 4 weeks long meaning your overal pregnancy is 10 lunar months. Alot of people don't understand the lunar months so they go off of calendar months. In a calendar months you are 3 months pregnant in Lunar months you are 3 months and 1 week. I have decided to tell people how far along I am based on weeks or calendar months to go. I am 29 weeks.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 2:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• You are pregnant for 40 weeks and there are 4 weeks in a month it does equal out to 10 months. It does not take into account that some months have five weeks. And if you divide 4 into thirteen that gives you three which would put you "in" your fourth month. I think that is how most of them put it when I look.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 6:14 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• i agree with peajewel...
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:15 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• You're IN your fourth month....at 16 weeks, you'd have completed 4 months (at 4 weeks per month)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2011