Does 'wasn't me' pee on any elses toilet rim or just mine?

In my house is me, dh who is 41 and ds who is 15, both well past potty trained and I would think able to control their own penis. Yet every time I clean the toilet there is pee on the rim and when remind dh and ds to wipe up after themselves they both say "It wasn't me!" I don't know who this 'wasn't me' guy is but I don't want him anymore!!! LOL

goaliemom93

Asked by goaliemom93 at 6:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL I think this is a hilarious question. I've actually made my Hubby start sitting down to pee b/c I refused to clean up the mess. Not to mention, when he would stand the bathroom would smell. I don't know how hard it is but aim is not their thing. At first he told me I was taking away his manly rights, LOL, I think he was joking... anyways, now he is perfectly fine with it b/c the bathroom stays way cleaner and he still gets to stand up soemwhere else. LOL
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Yes. My SO is the only man in the house. I have a son that is 9 months and a male dog. They do not urinate in the toilet though! I always have to clean pee off of the rim, and off the front of the toilet. My SO says he does not pee on the rim or down the front. I guess that must be me then?? Since I am always standing up to use the restroom. Once when I was in the rest room brushing my teeth, my SO was urinating and it was splashing out of the toilet and got on my foot. Now I am always cleaning the floors in the rest room. Yuck!
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 6:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• my husband says the same thing. Trouble is the only other people who live in our home is our 10 week old son and me. So I say "Oh so I must have done it!"and he'll say "Sound like something you would do just so you could blame me" LOL he drives me loco. But its his job to clean the toilet so I dont really care much anymore
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• LOL Glad I'm not the only one! DH swears he doesn't get it on the seats, but I know for a fact he DOES spash. I also have a soon to be 12 yo boy and a 4 yo girl who waits until the absolute last second to go to the bathroom. I feel like I am constantly wiping dribbles off of toilet seats and from under the rim!
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 8:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• it is the pee pee fairy you know the one that does everything doesnt throw the empty milk carton away, pee's on the rim, throws the wet towels in the floor, doesnt shut the front door. it is the i didnt do it all fairy. loved your question its so very true
    sdeignan

Answer by sdeignan at 9:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Wasn't me does more in my house than leave pee on the toilet seat. He/She is also responsible for spilling juice and not wiping it up, putting empty containers back in the refrigerator and leaving the art supplies out.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• 'Wasn't me' pulls all the toys out and leaves them in the floor...eats all the junk food in one day...pours a glass of milk and leaves the carton on the counter...turns on all the lights in the house and then leaves them on when they leave the room...drops wet towels on the carpet and leaves them there...really, 'wasn't me' gets on my nerves BIG TIME and if I ever get my hands on him, I am gonna spank him within an inch of his life!! LOL!
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 11:02 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I am so sick of trolls sneaking into my bathroom at night and pissing all over the toilet seat!!! I cant stand sitting in urine when I go to the potty late at night!!! Someone has got to get that "wasnt me" guy... or I am going to hurt someone. :)
    adoptivemommy24

Answer by adoptivemommy24 at 1:11 AM on Nov. 26, 2008