I have a tilted foward uterus...pregnant....and sex hurts!!!!

Im only 7 and 1/2 weeks pregnant so my uterus hasnt uprighted yet, but im afraid to have sex mostly because my uterus aches after an orgasm when Im pregnant. The Dr. said it will hurt even not being pregnant, but it seems for me that it hurts most when Im pregnant and my uterus hasnt uprighted itself yet. Have any of you delt with the same prob. what should I do? What have you done? My husband wants/ needs sex, like, right now!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• LOL! I know how you feel! I have a tilted uterus as well, and deep penetration has always been painful for me up until the beginning of my second trimester when my uterus FINALLY righted itself. Try different positions that allow for more shallow penetration. Side by side is a good one, and avoid positions that allow for very deep penetration, like dogie or modified missionary position (I know those are the best for hitting your g-spot, but you'll be able to enjoy those later in pregnancy). Pregnancy not only will right your uterus, but it will also make your vagina deeper and wider as you progress towards your due date. Give him what he wants, but do it in a shallow position, and pretend like you're really enjoying it.. he'll climax faster that way. LOL
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I have a tilted uterus but never seemed to have that problem. Not even when I was pregnant. Try some different positions? Sorry Im not much help
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2008