I tested at 12dpo and...

it was negative. Should I test again in a few days? Could it still be positive and not show up yet? I really want this but I dont want to get my hopes up.

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ypu test again in a week or so. If your not officially late try waiting until you are. Even then the line will be VERY faint if you are pregnant. I had to ask my hubby for a second opinion the line was so faint I thought my eyes were playing tricks. If you get a positive test the following morning. HPT arent as sensitive to the HCG hormone as a blood test which is why it can take longer to get a positive read. Good luck!
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My pregnancy didn't even show up in blood test for three months after conception, so dont trust the tests, just trust your body and eventually a test will be positive if you are pregnant.
    infor2

Answer by infor2 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 25, 2008