7weeks 4days late negertive home pregnancy test.

ok well ivhad the implanon sisnce april this yr and its been on time everytime but now its been 7weeks and 4days since my last period i did a hpt and it was negertive. my boobs have been painful like sharp stabbing pains my belly feels heavy bloated kind of way iv been going to the loo more then usal. is there a chance that the implanon gave me a fauls result or can it just be the implanon playing around with my body. oh i took the test last night

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ive answered this one before so again if you are 7 weeks late then yes id say you are pregnant go to the dr alreayd you should had been there like 5 weeks ago cause if by chance you arent there maybe something even more serious wrong you NEED to get to the dr ASAP
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• take a test again in the morning the very first time you have to pee. That is when the HCG hormone is most concentrated. Also wait the full ten minutes to read the result. If it is still neg you need to call your doc asap. It could be something serious going on
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Ovarian cyst can give you a false pregnancy feel and cause you to not have a period. Get checked by an MD.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i was going to buy a new test this wknd and see what happens if the same then im going to the drs i hope its nothing bad
    jacksonsmumm908

Answer by jacksonsmumm908 at 7:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• is there anyway to know if u do have a cyst like is there pain or anything i dont have pain but sometimes i get a lil sharp pain that last for 2 secs in the middle of my belly or the top of it
    jacksonsmumm908

Answer by jacksonsmumm908 at 7:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• some people dont know some get really bad pains only way to know tho is to get an ultra sound the vaginal one so they can see your ovaries .. but i realyl suggest you get to a dr asap weither it be dr or er but just find out why if you are pregnant or if something is wrong
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• hmm ok thnx girls im gonna ring the dr surgery now and make a dr app
    jacksonsmumm908

Answer by jacksonsmumm908 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i got a drs app 2moz at 11.40
    jacksonsmumm908

Answer by jacksonsmumm908 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2008