i feel so ugh lol

there is only 31 days til christmas and 32 days til our wedding i have no idea what to get ready i am so ugh lol i mean honestly not lie i have ever done this before or even ever helped with a wedding im so confused lol any help would be great we have the chapel preacher my dress his outfit we are getting the rings soon i feel as if things are missing tho .. also i dont know what to do for liek me looking nice that day lol soo confused

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I felt like a huge scattered mess up until the moment I walked down the aisle but what was comforting for me was when our pastor asked me if I was ready I said "I'm pretty sure I am more ready for the marriage than the wedding" He then grinned and told me that was the only thing that was important. Please feel free to message me if I can help you feel a little less scattered :)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• flowers,cake,seating chart,decorations,food,invitations,vows,wedding party.....etc. idk the size or formality of your wedding but those are just some things to think about. hope this helps or doesn't stress you out even more.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• oh,get a mani and a pedi and wax or primp down there. make sure to have eyebrows done the day before and also try different hair and make-up variations before choosing the "ONE".
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2008