How long did it take?

So my daughter lost her first tooth last night and boy was it a production! After about 2 1/2 hours she FINALLY pulled it out! Does anyone have some stories about the first tooth fears???

familynsni

Asked by familynsni at 9:06 AM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Kids' Health

• oh boy! my oldest is turning 5 this year and i know teeth falling out is right around the corner. im anxious yet excited about it at the same time! did the tooth fairy pay your dd a visit? =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:08 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• winkThis goes to the kid.. The lil ones sometimes are too cute... Didn't it pain her when she extracted her tooth like that?

AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:09 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I think it was more fear of the unknown than anything. Once she actually pulled it out she loudly exclaimed "That didnt even hurt!" LOL And the tooth fairy was VERY generous for the first tooth! The tooth fairy has gotten a lot less cheap since my days.
    familynsni

Comment by familynsni (original poster) at 9:29 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• My daughter let her older sister tie a string to her tooth and the other end to the door. She slammed the door and the tooth came right out. Can't believe she did it, but she'll never do it again! Now she pulls them out herself. Losing teeth doesn't bother her in the least, but she is afraid to get her ears pierced!
    Lola.Bee

Answer by Lola.Bee at 11:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2011