Whats the most embarassing thing thats happened to you when you had a little too much to drink? adult content

i stopped binge drinking years ago, but last night we had another couple and their roommate over and played and old drinking game called Kings just for fun. the kids were in bed and safe so i figured why not? we're all 25+ and dont binge drink but last night we did and we weren't crazy or anything but passed the point of buzzed. my husband and i were still tired early and went to bed before midnight. i woke up in the dead of night.....cold...and WET! i was passed out so heavily that i peed the bed. LMAO! this has only happened to me once before, a few years back, with hubby in the bed next to me. how embarassing! i put towels there and got another blanket and showered as soon as i woke up today. my hubby was awake when i got out, laying in bed with the towels revealed and a look on his face like he couldn't wait to pick on me for this. AHHHHH!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• After having had several drinks already at a different establishment, I went to a Martini bar with friends from work. I excused myself to go to the restroom, and I was in there for 2 hours vomiting. When I wasn't vomiting, I was laying on the floor in the bathroom stall. The friends I was with were told I had to leave, and I was carried out. I was so embarrassed when I had to see my friends at work the following Monday.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 9:45 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I was at a really good friends wedding and had way too many Cosmopolitans and almost knocked over their wedding cake a few times and then my DH had the pleasure of (and I use this term loosely) to bring me home in his 71 Corvette and hoping I didn't vomit in it for the 2 hour ride home-Not really one of my shiniest moments. :(
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:33 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Well I just turned 21 not too long ago, so haven't experienced the drinking life I guess you could say due to having kids, but we were at a bar and my ex was there with his girlfriend (we broke up 2 weeks prior) they started making out right in front of me, so I slapped her in her face without thinking twice about it and threw a drink on him, nearly knocked the table over. It was embarrassing because I DON'T get that way, DAMN U ALCOHOL!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• A few years back we went to Senior Bowl and I was knocking the back like crazy. When it was time for us to go I felt the need to use the bathroom, but didn't want to go back in the club. So I pulled my pants down and peed in the middle of the street(we were downtown) with every one looking. My designated driver and her husband drove everyone home. Lets just say when I got out the car I was completely naked. For some reason when drinking I like to take my clothes off. I think that is the last time I drunk anything.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:53 AM on Mar. 13, 2011