turkey help please

ok I bought a 24 pound turkey thursday and my mom said leave it in your fridge but it is almost thawed out do you think it will be ok until wed night when I put it in thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Food & Drink

• It should be fine. Why are you cooking it so far in advance? A bird that size doesn't have to cook all night.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I put it in about 2 am and than take it out around 9 put in my mac and cheese etc etc to heat back up we are weird we start eating around 11 am lol I pre cook my sides the day before but they take forever to heat up lol thanks for you help I hope you have a great thanksgiving

Anonymous

• WHEN EVER YOU GOT IT YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT IT IN THE FREEZER 1ST AND I'LL SAY BOUT 2 OR 3 DAYS BEFORE THANKSGIVING THAW IT. IT DON'T MATTER IT'S REFRIGERATED.
    MS.AVON1

Answer by MS.AVON1 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• lol I was going to and my mom was like ohh no put it in the fridge errr....lol got to love mom

Anonymous