Working from home

I am looking for something to do from home. I don't want to do parties. I don't want to do something where I have to pay someone else to get started. I am looking for ideas for a home business to start where I can work around my full time job and make some extra money and eventually get to work from home full time. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• A Web cam site. There's LOTS of wierdo's out in cyberspace that pay to watch women, even just in their cloths. It dosnt have to be about sex.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:01 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Do you have a skill you can capitalize on, like sewing or photography? I had a sewing business out of my home for several years before I moved. It included alterations, drapes, bridal. Just an idea.........
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:03 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I know people who have done transcription from home. Don't know the details but some are legal and some are medical.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 10:05 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I run a web design service and also make teaching printables that I sell. Find what you can do well and capitalize on that.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:12 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Hello!

I work with Internet CEO Moms and our goal is to help other moms work from home as well. We do not throw parties, sell things, keep inventory, etc... We have free training and endless support. There are tons of moms that start this on the side of their full time job and then are able to quit. I have been with them for going on 2 years now and I LOVE it! :o) This team has been such a blessing in my life and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Check out my website at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com and get all of the details
    Also, check out Internet CEO Moms Official Fan Page at www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

Wishing you the best of luck in your search! :o)
    ~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:36 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Let me dissect Alyssamai post for you so you don't get scammed.
    I work with Internet CEO Moms and our goal is to help other moms work from home as well. (I need you to sign up so I can scam you and make money off of you). We do not throw parties, sell things, keep inventory, etc... (We only scam and bother our friends and neighbors) We have free training ( I didn't realize $20 a month was considered free) and endless support. There are tons of moms that start this on the side of their full time job and then are able to quit. (Yes they quit our team because they realize that we lied) 

Continued

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I have been with them for going on 2 years now and I LOVE it! :o) (I am desperate! Please buy from me/sign up with me because I got scammed and can't get out of it) This team has been such a blessing in my life and I wouldn't trade it for the world. ( I am stuck in it and can't get out of it!)

Anonymous

• Just a quick reply about what Anon said......I've heard NOTHING good about CEO moms,(unless is from someone with CEO Moms) they never say what they do, what you have to do, or even you are going to earn any money. I believe it's nothing more than a pyramid scheme and those can be tough to get out of. Make sure you do your research before you "sign up" or "join" in any type of work from home!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I tutor students elementary through college aged. It helps bring in a few hundred extra dollars a month.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:36 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Well see I am not looking for a pyramid scheme. I am looking for ideas of what kind of business to start from home. Not looking for something like CEO moms. I have emailed with several people from there and no one can give me a straight answer on anything. The only thing they can tell me is that it is $30 to sign up. They cannot tell me what they do. I am sorry. If I am going to sign someone up I am going to be able to tell them what I do. Does anyone have any ideas?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Mar. 13, 2011