What "made your day" yesterday?

For me, two things made my day yesterday: my Husband stayed home from work (His weekends are during the week), and it was GREAT having an extra day with Him, even though I wish it was under different circumstances (I wasn't feeling well)..and His sister called me "sis" for the first time (we have only spoken once since Hubbie and I got Married, this was the second time), which I loved and got all teary over, lol.

Your turn. =]

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 10:40 AM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• DH told me he might be getting a better day job that would allow him to quite his night job!!!! (although in the next breath he said he probably wouldnt quite his night job, just work on the weekends or something lol) But we're SUPER juiced, we hardly spend any time together and I would LOVE for him to be home more often!!! Wish us luck! =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Got to spend time with my baby niece!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• We sold all but 22 boxes of Girl Scout cookies - now if I could just get the parents to turn in their cookie money, I would be oh-so-happy!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:22 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Dh had a date "day". We went to see a movie and ate and no one called us for an emergency. That is rare.

Answer by gemgem at 10:40 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I got the perfect picture of my dog in his favorite napping spot.
    PprmntMochaMama

Answer by PprmntMochaMama at 10:40 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I went to get my 8 yr old some jeans, i found him 3 pairs and my teenager got a tshirt and a jacket and i only spent $41. I was excited because i saved over a 100
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I went to dinner and shopping with my parents.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I received an email of a picture of my one of my daughters best friend and her twins. This girl grew up in my house and I love her like a daughter, it gave me great pleasure to see the beautiful sight of her and her twin babies, they were all beautiful!

Answer by older at 10:44 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I spent the entire day mud riding with hubby, kiddo and my sister and her hubby and my mom and dad. A bunch more ppl too. It was super fun.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:45 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• When I was about to start dinner, my dh told me to put it back in the fridge that we were going out for dinner :) made my day :)
    mysons_r_mylife

Answer by mysons_r_mylife at 10:53 AM on Mar. 13, 2011