Work at home mom

Are you a work at home mom? what do you do? how long have you been doing this? what is your annual income from your at home business alone?

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 10:52 AM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• Yes, I am a Work at home mom. I have a business with Arbonne International. We are a Swiss skin care and wellness company. I have been using the products for 5 years and recently turned it into a business (All of my friends have been buying the anti-aging line because they saw the huge results in my skin). With Arbonne, you can earn a few hundred dollars a month up to replacing an income and then some. What I love about Arbonne is that you can earn money right away from the retail profits, however it's more of a hybrid compensation plan, where as you build your business, your compensation increases exponentially. Please check out the company and compensation plan at www,arbonne.com as well as my web site www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com. Please let me know if I can help answer any more questions. Best wishes!
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 11:09 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I run a web and graphic design service from home and create and sell digital teaching printables. I wanted something something with little to no overhead and I don't want to sell anyone else's products.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:19 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I'm an Independent Distributor for Mia Bella's. I sell scented candles, soaps, melts, warmers and they have a skin care and beauty line. I have been doing this for over 3 years. I have a lot of customers but I focus mostly on fundraising. I just finished 1 and my profit was a little over $500(there were only 12 people and they sold candles for 2 weeks) What I earn depends on how much I sell obviously but I have been really lucky and my business has been doing great. If you have any questions please feel free to message me or visit my website http://www.howreb.scent-team.com/

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 11:22 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• www.magicalgift.com I have been thinking about doing this after reading what other people have wrote about it
    jgreene92

Answer by jgreene92 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I have my own work from home business- it has allowed me to be home with my 3 children and contribute financially to my family.

I have a 45 minute online video that explains the business, the company and the products. There is no pressure and no obligation. Just watch, listen and decide if this is what you are looking for.

Contact me to set up a time to view the video.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Hi PartyLite has a great opportunity where you can work from home! You don't have to do parties but they are an option if you like in the future. There is No cost to start when you collect $350 in orders and you could easily collect those order online! We now have so many other avenues to generate income other than home parties. Plus you create you own hours and could easily fit it around your full time job and build a strong successful business where you can work at home full time! You can check out my website for more information at www.partylite.biz/StephanieR and you could also listen to this recorded call about the opportunity! Just dial 1-605-475-4845 and access code is 749407# and click # for current call. Hope this helps! Good Luck!!
    CandleQueen627

Answer by CandleQueen627 at 9:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I refer people to a great health and wellness company. I have not been with them a year yet. There is no investment and the business is already there - you build "your own" by simply referring people. The more people, the more your percentage of commissions goes up, and you hit higher statuses such as Director or Senior Director or even higher. Amazing financial opportunity with sky-high money potential. www.workathomeunited.com/number1moms Or you may contact me directly. number.1.mom@hotmail.com
    Number.1.Mom

Answer by Number.1.Mom at 11:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I have an internet used bookstore that I've had for ten years now. I have a personal website, and am on a few booksites as well. I also go on the "fair circuit" during the spring & summer. Unfortunately this has never been a big moneymaker I've never managed to earn more than $30k a year.
    elizabooks

Answer by elizabooks at 12:18 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization (with some medical billing and small business marketing); I also do career and job search coaching. And, I handle the "business end" of my spouse's home based handyman business.

My income is pretty variable.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:56 AM on Mar. 14, 2011