WYR bump a question or vote up?

AnuMeha

Asked by AnuMeha at 11:31 AM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I like to *bump* because it puts an important question to the top. I vote up because I absolutely, truly agree with the response - or I go to the WYR category and just vote up for credits!
    5BabyBees

Answer by 5BabyBees at 11:37 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I would rather bump a question because sometimes it seems that it takes a while for my computer to refresh after voting up. That doesn't happen when I bump a question.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:32 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I've I like the question more than an answer I'll bump
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:35 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I agree with JeremysMom - I hate the lag time that comes with voting up answers. I will usually vote up most of the answers to my own questions, though, just to share the wealth of points.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:41 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• This is such a hard question! I LOVE doing both! There are so many questions that don't get the attention they need AND voting up answers are one of my favorite things. It has nothing to do with agreeing with a mom... there's some respect that goes hand in hand with the answers I oppose too. Hell! Even some opposing answers have me sit back and think. There's so much tolerance on my side of things. :) BUT! if I must choose... it would be bumping up a question.

LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 11:52 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I love doing both. I tend to vote up more often than I bump though. I bump questions I think are really great or I do it if I feel like they may not have reached their audience at the time it was posted (no answers or only a few answers) and need a bump to bring it back to people's attention again.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 13, 2011