Is this cheating

I have been asked by a friend to go out to lunch. I am involved in a relationship with my fiancee. I love my fiancee, but lately, I feel like I have been begging him to pay attention to me. I even have to ask him does he think I'm pretty when i get fixed up. I think he loves me but I also beleive that he secretly amy be seeing someone else. I do not have any proof except for him tryin to keep a comp code from me and his erasing calls off his cell phone. The date would be innocent but its nice to be noticed. Should I cancel the friendly date or should I go? I am so confused. I wouldnt want to hurt my fiancee but I just need someone to appreciate me. Please no judgemental answers. I am struggling with this scenario enough. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• It's up to you.
    Anonymous

• If you consider this lunch to be anything even remotely like a date, then yes you should cancel it. Sort out the mess with your fiancee, and if you end up breaking it off, then you can date whomever you like. And for the love of all that is holy, don't marry this guy until you have resolved your suspicions that he may be cheating.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 7:22 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Well where would you go and why couldnt your man go and does he know?

Would you allow your fiance to go out with a woman even if its a friendly date, ?

you have to ask yourself this because he might wanna go out too with one of his female friends, and he doesnt have none im sure he can find some!
    Anonymous

• i agree completly with bluefrogmama
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• IF YOUR FIANCE TRUSTES YOU IT'S OK TO GO OUT BECAUSE YOUR JUST FRIENDS AND NOTHING ELSE IF YOU WANTED YOUR FRIEND YOU WOULD'VE TOLD THE MAN THAT YOUR WITH NOW NO WITH THAT PROPOSEL
    MS.AVON1

Answer by MS.AVON1 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• yeah uz a ho grl lol

naw, shoot if ur fance is being a douchey you shuld totally go out, get u sum grl lol
    Anonymous

• Everyone needs attention and to be made to feel good about themselves. Just bc you get much needed attention from someone doesn't mean you are going to get naked and do the nasty with them. Go on the lunch. Make bf jealous if you need to and get his attention back. Men need to know that if they don't give us what we need we can get it elsewhere (even if we don't want to). I'd make sure he doesn't have your computer code either. Just to show him what it feels like. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Let the lunch be just what it is. Just a lunch with a friend. That's not cheating. However, it is using strategy to get bf's attention. He needs to protect what he has or run the risk of losing it to someone else.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Tell your man. If he's ok with it go. If not, don't.
    runawaybunny

Answer by runawaybunny at 8:02 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• if your going to lunch with this guy just for the sake of flirting and getting that attention ,whats to say it won't turn into more attention later( if you know what i mean) and you shouldn't put yourself in that kind of situation. if it's purly for the sake of catching up with a friend then i say go, but be up front with your fiance, that way it doesn't comeback to bite you in the butt later. Also you should look into the infidelity suspision. you don't want to find out after your married that he is cheating, i think it would be harder to deal with then than if you found out now.
    lilybug524

Answer by lilybug524 at 8:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• You owe loyalty to your fiance since the next step is marriage. If you aren't happy with your relationship now, It's not going to be better after marriage. If you've discussed the date with your fiance and he is fine wtih it then you don't need to feel guilty.

Answer by Bmat at 8:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2008