Did you ever experience "nesting"

So did yall ladies ever go through the nesting stage when you were pregnant. If so when did it hit and what types of things did you do.

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 11:55 AM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I dont think i did
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I did at about 38 weeks. I washed and had my SO and one of his friends rearrange furniture so that I could get every thing else in place.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• i did with ds, i think it was like 2 or 3 wks before my due date. i ended up bleaching the floorboards, dh freaked out lol. we were painting the house too, and he made me stay out. but i wanted to CLEAN. i was willing to wash people's cars i wanted to so bad lol. i didn't go through it with dd though, and she was a week late.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• yes! with my first, I cleaned, and i'm sure i went through my hospital bag about 50 times each day!!! I went through her clothes and made sure I had all NB up to 3months in the closet, and the rest put away. had to make everything was washed, i did this stuff about 50 times lol no joke.

with my second, i didn't do much because i have sciatica and it was better to sit down and rest. but one thing i did do non stop is get all her clothes together in order like my first, and go through my hospital bag a million times.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Nope.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 12:17 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I say that I didnt.....DH says I did lol. He told me that when I just had to clean the baseboards in DS's room about 20 times and would vacume 4 times a day mop at least twice a day and would start a load of laundry if there was nothing else for me to do....even if the laundry i was doing was already clean lol.....I even changed the set up of DS's room about 20 times before he got here...and it ended up the same way i started at lol....Not sure when it started...but it had to be before ds got here and I had him at 34 weeks....so around 30 weeks i guess.....DH told me he was afraid to mess anything up hahahaha
    Anonymous

• I cleaned my house like CRAZY every surface imaginable! I was so convinced I would be exhausted & have no time to clean house once the baby arrived & I kept imagining my house in shambles with relatives frequenting through. Yikes!
    TheAbbster

Answer by TheAbbster at 1:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• yes i went through nesting with my daughter, i felt like nothing in the house was clean enough lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I never did.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I cooked and cleaned like a crazy person. I made so many cookies it was a little bit frightening! I scrubs walls and floors and my house looked the best it had my entire pregnancy.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 5:14 PM on Mar. 13, 2011