Would you have invited???

alright ladies..we had a patio party this weekend..shrimp/fish fry and crawfish boil..with all da sides and drinks....well i have had gatherings at my house before and invited coworkers because we act like we so close but they never come so for this gathering i didn't bother to invite nobody from work...was i wrong for that??...the reason i ask because people had made comments about it on my facebook page and some of my co workers wanted to know where their invite was.

mztxdelta

Asked by mztxdelta at 12:02 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• You always invited them before and they never show, so you just didn't bother wasting invites, go on Face book, and tell them what i just said to you.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 12:04 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• If they haven't accepted the invite before, I'd say just that. Perhaps you'll invite them the next time around. Seems silly that they would have wanted an invite just to say no again.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 12:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• your party , your way
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Okay now I'm wondering why I wans't invited! I'm hungry as hell over here! Just kidding :) I think your co-workers are just being dramatic/putting on. You've tried to include them in the past. People who don't show up for past events have to understand, that you're not going to waste your time trying to invite them this time around.

LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 12:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• i would have said you never come anyways so i wasnt going to waste my time
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• You were not wrong. Just say this get together was for family or just ignore it. Always do what works for you.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:07 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Personally I think it's rude when people ask where their invite is. If you didn't invite someone, there's a reason why.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Hell no you're not wrong! It's your party and your house. That means YOU get to decide who gets invited. My response would be, "You never bother to show up so I didn't bother to invite you this time."
    AlliPerry

Answer by AlliPerry at 12:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• You weren't wrong. If you have tried inviting them and they have never showed up then why waste the extra paper on people that aren't going to show.

I know where my SO works at, anytime his coworkers have anything going on we always get invited. We may not be able to show up to every single event that we get invited to, but they're like a family there.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 12:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• No I would not have invited them, and it's pretty rude of them to ask where their invite was.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2011