Any other pregnant ladies out there with a bad attitude right now?!

All I can say is I'm so through with being pregnant right now. I want this baby out. I look like an ogre because I am so swollen from toxemia. The big bowl of cake batter I just made to shove down my fat throat really isn't cutting it because what I really want is about 5 bottles of wine that I've been craving for months and months and months. My SO has referred to my legs as having a "mullet" because I started waxing them the other day, but I couldn't reach the back and he has yet to help me finish them. My house is trashed. I'm BEYOND exhausted because I don't think I've slept more than 2 hours a night for about 6 months (and that isn't an exaggeration). God help anyone that looks at me wrong lately. I'm thinking about storming the hospital and planting my pregnant @$$ right in the middle of the floor and not leaving without a baby...induce me...cut me open...I don't care at this point...GET IT OUT.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 7:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• LOL yes i want to fight all the time! I almost punched my ex in the face for being an asshole, but i didnt bc of the baby. I hate how people always look at my belly then my face. God help someone if the eats the last of something. its so strange idunno what or who im gunna kill during labor lol. iv never been erked by so many things, couple more days and its all over lol.
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 7:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• lol aww .. im partly where you are i hate the way i look and just hate food right now i feel just so damn fat and ugly im like twice my size now and i am only 17 weeks and 5 days and its all from my little girl its frustrating i know lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• oh && if one more stranger stares at me im gonna bust heads lol that is pissing me off i go to the store and they stare ijust wanna scream
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• LOL I went in to labor 5 weeks and 2 days early and like you I was miserable when the doctor told me I was going to have to have my baby that day I began to weep she thought I was scared but my dirty little secret was that I couldnt have been more relieved to just be done! LOL He did come out a beautifil 4 pounds 12 ounces and perfectly healthy. Somedays I am still a total grump as he doesnt sleep for more than 3 hours at a time and I hate hate hate this belly bulge but I love teh way chocolate makes me feel too much to do anything about it. But seeing my little man smile makes it worth it everytime. I promise once you hold your child the memory of the pain kind of fades a little. At least it did for me. By the way if you are close enough to your due date and your toxemic start kicking and screaming to have that baby. Oh and my house is NEVER clean and I dont even bother shaving my chewbacca lags anymore ;) Happy thoughts
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I am 36 weeks and 4 days and could not be more ready to get my baby out! I am so miserable and want my body back desperately. I hate getting up to pee every hour and a half on the dot ALL NIGHT. I am anxious to see and hold my precious little one and don't wanna wait any longer.
    K_Coleman

Answer by K_Coleman at 7:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• A group of girls like us could get dangerous. I spewed a nasty long list of obscenities at my SO a few mins ago that included condemnation for getting me pregnant and a request to knock me unconscious until this is all over.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i was like you once tired sore and really bitchy towords my bf and i just wonted the baby out. and i talked to soon at 33 weeks i had pe(pre eclampcia) and it was that bad i ended up having my son then. so with ur toxemia keep an eye on it but u might b the lucky one and go full term with ur bubs good luck and i hope things will settle down soon
    jacksonsmumm908

Answer by jacksonsmumm908 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2008