WEIGHT GAIN ADVICE ... ANYONE?

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING THAT HELPS YOU GAIN WEIGHT I WANT SHAPE TO FILL OUT MY PANTS. LOL BUT SERIOUSLY

MS.AVON1

Asked by MS.AVON1 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Add healthy calories to your diet. Spend a few days tracking what you eat and reading the nutritional panels of all your foods. Then you'll know where you need to add on to your diet. An easy fix is to just add a Boost shake or an Ensure shake between meals. But be careful of your fat intake and your cholesterol. I've been on a weight-gain campaign of my own for several months now (I've gained 5 pounds so far - woo hoo!) but now my cholesterol is too high.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 7:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I had to put on a little weight too. I drank the Ensures. Just make sure they are cold, because they don't taste real great, lol.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2008