first birthday party question?

im having my daughters first birthday at home, im not sure what kind of food to buy. any ideas?

xxmissrainbow

Asked by xxmissrainbow at 7:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Entertainment

• JUST THE SIMPLE AND FUN THINGS: COLORFUL CUPCAKES OR ONES W/ BUTTERFLIES ON THEM
    DEFINITELY BALLOONS PIZZA CHIPS AND DIP CANDY BAGS YOU KNOW AND GET A GIFT THAT SHE LOOKS LIKES SHE'S INTERESTED IN IF SHE CAN WALK WAT EVA SHE WALKS TO THAT GRABS HER ATTENTION THAT SHE DOESN'T WANNA LEAVE GIVE IT AS HER GIFT
    MS.AVON1

Answer by MS.AVON1 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• depends on what time of the day your having it?
    If the party starts at two light stuff since most people would have already eaten lunch but its too early, for supper. Like dips...fruit and dip or chips and dip, little appetizers

If its noon or after four something heavier
    just whatever you feel like fixing, you could always do the hamburger and hot dogs go to like parents. com they always have reallycute ideas on what to do
    Make something cute to go with your theme
    sep_10_07

Answer by sep_10_07 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Finger foods for my daughters first birthday we did pizza but she really didnt have little kids her age but if you do put out gold fish and animal crackers and the gerber puffs and a couple of grown up snacks
    Have fun
    Anita
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 7:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Cupcakes! I've found them much easier than a whole cake. Anything they can pick up to eat. My daughters 1st birthday is comping up in 2 weeks. We are having ziti, salad and bread. I cut the pasta up for her and give her the crust of the bread to gnaw on (I make the bread so I dry a few pieces out for her).
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 8:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2008