What is ONE MUST READ book?

I am hoping to read 50 books for 2009 (I am also creating a group called 50 in 2009 if you are interested) I want to know what one book is that you think everyone should read.

mindi4191

Asked by mindi4191 at 7:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• The Secret Life of Bees
    seniortmb07

Answer by seniortmb07 at 7:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• The Exorcist

Only if you're into scary stuff. If you are it's the best book for creeping you out.

If you don't like scary stuff then Catcher in the Rye is another must read. 

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 7:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Sounds fun :)

I'd like to read Jane Austin's books.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Total money makeover by Dave Ramsey. Its not really a book meant for entertainment but he is entertaining and I think EVERY american who has any debt at all NEEDS to read this book. Its a quick read and gives yuo a lot hope. I read it in 2 days while taking care of my 2 weeks old and when I finished I was kicking myself for letting it sit on my bookshelf unread for a year!
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Twilight series babe...
    ariesmom20

Answer by ariesmom20 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I agree with no. 1's answer. good book. I also enjoy "Good in Bed" by Jennifer Garner actually I've enjoyed all of her books. ( she was the author who did the movie 'In her shoes'
    mamajenn0626

Answer by mamajenn0626 at 10:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Anything by Diana Gabaldon... Voyager, Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Drums of Autumn, Fiery Cross and Breath of Snow and Ashes
    L.R.I.Ma

Answer by L.R.I.Ma at 11:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Watership Down is one of my favorites.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I agree with the Twilight series... also The Gilded Chain by Dave Duncan was rather amazing... if you're not into the fantasy genre, I'd suggest The Broken Window by Jeffery Deaver - it's quite good. :-) If you need more suggestions, let me know, I've got hundreds. :-D
    wirelessbubbles

Answer by wirelessbubbles at 11:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Read "At First Sight" by Nicholas Sparks. Or "Dear John" by Nicholas Sparks. He is the author who wrote,"The Notebook", and "A Walk To Remember." I must warn you, though, you will cry!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 11:27 PM on Nov. 23, 2008