HELP?!?!?

I accuse my husband of cheating on me he says he doesnt but does it really take 50 minutes to go get a couple things from the store and stop at the gasstation thats enever busy? we live about 5 minutes away from the store, and about 3 minutes from the station, or less, and he came back smelling of ciggy smoke, and he doesnt even smoke but he like leaves and becomes a diff person and smokes and does whatever else who knows? am i over reacting he is saying i am ,
but i have a gut wrenching feeling ...even his eyes look glassy to me??? i asked him ARE YOU HIGH OR SOMTHING hes like NOOO give me a piss test blah blah...i dont know :*( we have been together 8 yrs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• my husband said he use to do it before he met me and that was four years ago.. and he said he is def high,. sorry to say.. but that does sounds right to me smoking weed..i use to do it to.. to be honest before i met him..lol
    Anonymous

• Next time he goes to the store follow him, that will tell you what he's doing.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• honey hes cheatin on u. u know it in ur gut. look on her thers a grup for girls that want tobe detective or somethin to find out if they dude is cheatin. but u know grl, u know....
    Anonymous

• Seriously? I have a store that's 5 minutes from me, and I can easily take that long to do something.

You're saying 50 minutes is enough time to sleep with someone else, smoke weed, and get what he needs? The man must be lightening.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:49 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• they could smoke at the gas station inside and he might stand there and talk with them. You know how men do. They just chat and chat good ole boy style. If you can follow him then do it just to make yourself feel better.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• cheating? in 50 minmutes? sheesh.. if he smells like smoke, and his eyes are glassy he's either smoking pot or he's in the room (could be at the gas station or parking lot of the store) or something like that. I can go to a convenient store and be gone that long and it doesn't take me but about 5 minutes to get there too but I'm not getting high, and not sleeping with anyone.... just like to talk to the people at the store.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• if you don't know him by now (8 yrs), you'll never know him. if you distrust someone that much, to accuse him of things he denies, then by all means, make yourself feel better and follow him around. he could be smoking, he could be getting high...i don't see how what you've said means he's cheating, though.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Sometimes husbands just like some time away from the house and wife that isn't when he is at work. He may just be hanging out with the guys or getting a cup of coffee or a beer.

Answer by Bmat at 8:07 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I wouldn't think he was cheating. He may possibly be smoking something or just hanging out with guys he knows that do. If he goes to the same store/station all the time, he may know people there and sit around a chat a little. I see this all the time when I go to gas stations. But, if you want to know and don't believe him when he says he's not then the only way you'll know is if you follow him one time, I guess.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My dh seriously can take that long just to go to the store. I've been with him when he's done it, so I know it's not something else... he just takes FOREVER! He talks to people, looks at magazines, etc. Maybe he just started smoking and is trying to hide it from you. I would get more information first before you accuse him of something. I hope for your sake nothing is going on!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 11:07 PM on Nov. 23, 2008