i dotn liek pills ill once in a while do tylenol but what can i do for being sick ? i knwo fo ra fact that is what is happening

anyone ?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 7:46 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lord sorry about the spelling
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:47 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• vicks vapor rub, orang juice vitamin c, a healthy diet, lots of fluids, pineapple juice helps dry up draining sinus cavities and pepermin tea works great for upset stomachs and sore throats and is safe during pregnancy
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• what kind of sick are you
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• thanks you soo much hun lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i think a cold im hoping that is it .. i have the running nose stuffy and sore body
    iloveyall2008

• My neighbor made me a lemon-honey tea infused with ginger root (fresh) while I was pregnant. It burned the back of my throat a little, but it really cleared up my sinuses.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Don't take ginger in the first trimester, it could possibly cause a miscarriage.
    Anonymous

• im not first trimester
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I've never read anything that states that ginger is bad for the first trimester. In fact, it has been recommended to me by my midwife to take for morning sickness and worked like a charm. It is true that ginger does promote a healthy menstrual cycle, however, it does not cause miscarriage and it does not induce a period early. As for your cold, Tylenol is safe for pain relief of an achy body. Peppermint is great at clearing the sinuses, and honey lemon tea can really help sooth a soar throat. If you need something stronger, it's not harmful to take Robitussin for cough, so long as you use it very sparingly only when needed. If you need some help getting to sleep with all of this yucky sickness you could try Valerian root or melatonin to help you sleep, those really work wonders for me, and give you crazy dreams.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2008