How would I get sole custody of my son?

His father and I are trying to make it work but it isn't. We have equal everything-placement and custody. What should I do so I can at least get primary placement?

vdegraffenreid

Asked by vdegraffenreid at 6:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• in order to change your custody arrangement, you need to be able to prove to the judge that it is in the child's best interests. Without knowing more about your situation, it's difficult to say what you need to do.

How is it not working? are you and the dad not getting along? is the child upset by the arrangement?

Sorry not to be of much help, but there's just not enough info here to make any good suggestions. Good luck!
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 9:38 AM on Jul. 9, 2008