What's the best/funniest act of revenge that you have done to a SO/DH etc? Of course exes are included..

Selling his truck for $1.00? Giving his dog away to a good home? without him knowing of course. What's the best or even worst revenge you have taken?

PrincessStacy

Asked by PrincessStacy at 2:59 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• oh boy!!!
    well i was 18 at the time and i had just found out my BF of 3 years had been cheating on me for over a year and the girl he was sleeping with was pregnant but his parents did know yet!! i sent free baby samples and diaper coupons and stuff to his house!! it was so great!! his mom flipped out!!
    and i also took a baseball bat to his brand new mustang :-) it made me feel better!!!
    Anonymous

• I ordered free samples of douches, and lube and sent it to my ex husbands work for him. I also sent a dildo.
    Anonymous

• I don't *do* revenge. What goes around comes around so I just let it take its course.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 3:01 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I ordered a subscription to playgirl for myself...when it came in the mail he was so mad...I told him I would cancel my subscription if he canceled his playboy one! Worked like a charm!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 3:01 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• i helped his ex wife get full custody of their 3 kids back
    and restraining order in place
    his kids are so much better off
    with her and so happy now
    Anonymous

• I have a few from my younger days lol. I am not proud of some of them now.

When I left my ex (older kids dad) I went to do laundry and never went back. Before I left he asked if I needed extra money to get soap or whatever. I said yes of course. He only had $100 to his name and handed me the $100 bill. I took it and of course never went back.

Answer by gemgem at 3:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• umm, i haven't done anything serious (i personally believe in karma)- but one time when i was in the shower my SO dumped a little bucket of cold water over the top, just messing with me...soooo i threw open the shower curtain, took the shower head off (it's the removable kind) and soaked him good (he had clothes on)!!!! it got our bathroom floor wet as well, but that didn't matter b/c the look of astonishment on his face was AMAZING!!
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Mine is more of a blackmail thing. I've got a pic of his shit stained underwear and I told him if I ever catch him emailing with internet skanks again, I'm sending the picture to his boss, co-workers, friends, and family. Oh and I'd do it from his email too.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• wanted to say
    i don't see mine
    as a revenge
    he was angry but
    his kids are so much happier
    Anonymous

• His coffee pot, that he used and I cleaned (I hate coffee and it would sit for days before I knew it needed cleaned, so gross), I broke it and put it in a box before we moved. When we opened it he thought it got broke in the move. He never replaced it since he was also too lazy to shop for himself. He's an ex now. Maybe it's not the funniest, but I got away with him never knowing.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 3:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2011