I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a bootleg copy of Twilight? I just wanted to watch it at home...not market them. With the price of dvd's and movie theaters...I feel like it shouldn't be so bad.

I think alot of us mom's find it impossible to get away from screaming babies to go to a movie right? lol

sockmonkey

Asked by sockmonkey at 8:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Entertainment

• TRY THIS WEBSITE FOR FREE MOVIE TO WATCH ONLINE MOMESH.COM AND CHECK FOR IT THERE
    MS.AVON1

Answer by MS.AVON1 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i dont think its on dvd yet so im not even sure if yuo could get it bootlegged yet. But when it comes out on dvd try Half.com and ebay.com
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Ashley SImpsons hubby announced he got one... since he wasn't going to be able to go to a theater
    sockmonkey

Answer by sockmonkey at 8:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• thanks for your help everyone :-)
    sockmonkey

• piratebay.org
    Anonymous

• Well I don't know where you live and it's probably not anywhere near me anyway but we always get them from this one shopping district in downtown L.A. There's always somebody on the corners with a bunch of bootleg DVDs for like $5 and sometimes we're able to talk them down to less. Do you have swap meets in your area? You could try there.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• So you like Twilight so much that you want to participate in "stealing" their work? That's really nice! Bootleg is "stealing" and is copyright infringement and the quality sucks. The author who wrote the series gets money for her work when people buy the products. Buying bootleg, you are stealing from her. If you like the products that much, save your money and buy them!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• You can ask around...a lot of people have access to making bootleg copies. My husband has several friends at his work that make bootleg copies of movies.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:39 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• It's Illegal ...period

The more you participate in it the more it will happen. You are quite literally stealing.

It is illegal.
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 10:19 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• well anyway, I understand this is an old question, but try www.thefilmwall.com. I watched it through the computer and not a bootleg.
    Anonymous