Do you think maybe I am not getting well ?

Tomorrow I will take the last of my medication for a ( UTI ) A urinary tract infection..I will be on the medication for 10 days tomorrow..When I wake up in the morning I am hurting till I start drinking more water...I drink two 33.8 FL oz a day of smart water..I really hate drinking water but, I do it anyway..I wonder if I am not getting well..and need to go back to the doctor.and I take the cranberry pills because I don't like cranberry juice too

newbabystarr09

Asked by newbabystarr09 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Health

• You may have a drug resistant strain of UTI. Call the Dr and tell the nurse what's happening and how your not feeling better. I would learn to deal with regular non messed with tap water. "smart water" is NOT the Healthy product YOU THINK it is. Also....What you have been eating or drinking since on this antibiodic MAY have neturalized the effectiveness of the antibiodic.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• IDK.. But maybe you should call your doctor and see what he thinks.
    MissLoveLyfe

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 3:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I'd certainly call the doctor and ask but you should be over it by now.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:30 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• My DD was doing this so her Dr did a culture on her urine to see if the antibiotics she was on were resistant and they were but once they put her on one that she wasn't immune to she started to get better fast! I would go back to the dr!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 6:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Hope your infection eliminates and you get better soon..
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2011