What are you most grateful for today?

My daughter woke up after a great sleep in a terrific mood and she's eating much better after a dismal week of being sick. I am truly grateful for that! :)

Nonoluna

Asked by Nonoluna at 3:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• At my age I'm grateful just to wake up!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:28 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Mine & my families health and this nice sunny warm day.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 3:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• today? the last couple of quiet hours i've had home alone, due to my dh taking our ds to the park...yes, the same park i took him to yesterday. thank goodness for awesome weather!!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Im grateful for my husband, hes been doing most of the running around for me today so I can rest.

Answer by gemgem at 3:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• My beautiful, healthy, amazing little boy. I'm most grateful for him every day, though. There is not one day that passes when I don't thank God multiple times for him. I am so incredibly blessed. He has been nothing but a wonderful blessing from the start. He brings pure joy to my entire family. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I grateful that the good lord woke us all up in good health.. And that we have food in the house, money in the bank, and all the other major necessities!
    MissLoveLyfe

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 3:50 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Just like every day, I am grateful for my perfect Husband and Our perfect Son..and I'm also grateful for Thin Mints today. Yum!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:09 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I'm most grateful that God blessed me with another day to praise His name, and enjoy my DH and son!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:12 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I'm grateful for your question! That your DD is feeling Better.. And that your birthday is coming on March 18th! Happy Early Birthday! I'm grateful I know behind the clouds is Sunshine! Beneath the many feet of snow here are Spring spouts that want to surface. And for Hope for all of our needs!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:12 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• that my family was all together today!! the love of my life was right by my side my husband
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 10:12 PM on Mar. 13, 2011