I"m really interested in buying a ring sling!

BUt there's so many out there, for those of you who have one, which one do you like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I bought mine from Christie at Sweet Pea Ring Slings. She is WONDERFUL and has a cool site with detailed tutorials on how to wear the sling. Hers come in all different fabrics and she will sew in a pocket for a nominal charge. That pocket it great! No need to carry a diaper bag, just throw a diaper and a few wipes in a ziplock baggie and you are set.

Her slings are VERY well made a sturdy. I used mine for one kid and it is just as nice as when I bought it. I could use it for another baby or two.

http://www.sweetpearingsling.com/

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I made my own, but ditto what SB said. My BFF bought one from there.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:39 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I LOVE THE MOBY WRAP!!!!! i felt more comfortable i was able to bend over and do regular every day task def. worth the money!!!!!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• What the first poster said.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:25 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• cool i was looking at the sweet pea sling they look really cute! I was going to order one but the site says it's under construction right now.... bummer, i guess i ll have to wait til it's back up again. I have a moby wrap also, its really great, the only thing is you can only wear the baby on your chest, and my baby is getting big and I would like to carry him on my hip.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I got mine from eBay a few years ago. I too, like the moby style wraps, but only really for younger babies. Once my son was about 15ish lbs, I was much more comfortable using the ring style sling.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I love my Maya Wrap. It can be used from newborn until up to 35 pounds. It has a "tail" for a nursing cover and it has a pocket that zips.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:19 PM on Mar. 13, 2011