Green smoothie diet

How long did it take you to lose weight?

I'm drinking about 4 of them a day. I may eat a regular meal in the day and drink water so I wont get plugged up lol

I'm trying to have some signs of weight loss b time I go to my doc office March 25th. I just bought the blender and doing the drinks since last sunday so one week.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 3:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Never heard of it.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 9:36 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Never heard of that diet. Whats it consist of?
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 3:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Did your Dr ok this diet? I have never heard of it. How do you plan to keep the weight off once you lose it?
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 4:58 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• it's kinda like a raw food diet...I'm not 100% raw foods. I just drink the drinks because I know I have not been getting any veggies into my diet and drinking a soothie is easy. I was taking these diet pill by the doc but her staff is soooo slow when it comes to getting crap done by time I go back in to see her they will have the script and authorzation completed by then!

Working out and eating smaller portions is the only way to keep the weight off chicas ;)
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 5:06 PM on Mar. 13, 2011