What is wrong with my stomach?

I was on weight watchers for about a month. I felt terrific. I was losing weight, feeling good. Then I got sick. I had bronchitis and was on a steroid pak for seven days. It's been about a week since I went off of it. When I was on it, I simply had no appetite. I didn't eat hardly anything. Then when I went off, I couldn't stop eating. I ate, ate, ate. I probably gained 5 lbs. Anyway, since that time, every time I eat, my stomach feels so bloated. There are times I've actually had to throw up to feel better... and I'm not even eating that much. Of course, I'm not following the weight watcher's plan right now and I haven't been eating the Smart Ones foods like I had been.
Anyone experience anything like this? I feel awful!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Health

• maybe you are constipated?? try some laxatives or maybe a cleanser?? I was actually having the same problems and then I took a cleanser that I got from GNC and I've been regular every since!! Good luck!
    MissLoveLyfe

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 3:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• are you moving your bowels?
    MissLoveLyfe

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 3:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Somewhat. It doesn't seem like they are that active right now though.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2011