Do you remember the moment?

Do you remember the moment you fell in love or knew it was love?

camiam81

Asked by camiam81 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• which time??
    hahaha...with my dh, i remember the night i realized i could be with him and only him for the rest of my life. i didn't realize i truly loved him until a few months later, when i thought i'd lost him.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Hmm I'd have to think about the first time. But I fell in love with my SO again the other day when he came home with flowers and not for me but for my DD.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 3:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• My first love was my high school sweetheart. I really thought he was dreamy lol. The longer we hung around each other though the more I fell in love, but I didnt realize it I guess until one day we were sitting on the sofa eating pizza & I was talking to him (always talked alot) and he reached over and kissed me. I knew I loved him right then. I dont know why it was so special lol, I guess I just knew is all.

With dh I knew I loved him when he left to go home after I said I wasnt ready for a relationship. I missed him so much and knew I actually did love him.

Answer by gemgem at 3:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I sure do. We were sitting on the couch watching Miss Congeniality at his house. I looked over at him and it just kind of hit me that I was in love with him.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 4:07 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Me and DH were really good friends first, and he kept bugging me to be his girlfriend...for months lol and I kept telling him that I didnt see him that way and that I was happy with us just being friends...one day he called me and told me that he couldnt do it anymore, he couldnt just be friends with me, that it hurt him too much and that this would be his last time talking to me.....I was devestated, that's when I knew I was in love with him, I was just too scared to take it to the next step (terrible past relationships) he called me again about a week later...he said he couldnt just stop talking to me....I told him that day I wanted to be with him....we're going to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary in June and I sometimes still tease him that he blackmailed me into being with him lol.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Mine was the first day my boyfriend met my daughter. She instantly loved him, she was so worried that he was going to leave her and she even gave him a nickname "my sugar." Then later that day she had a horrible meltdown. I left the room for only a couple of minutes and he had her perfectly calm and they were snuggled up on the couch watching a movie. As a single mom, having a man that treats your daughter better than her own father does melts my heart. My DD and bf have a wonderful, natural relationship, it amazes me.
    camiam81

Comment by camiam81 (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I must be too old to get this. I have no idea what half of you are saying with the text speak. What is a DH, DD, SO? I know what a bf is thank God, but the others have me clueless. Anyway. I am an only child, so no siblings to hate or love. I've never met my deadbeat dad or his family. My extended family is ok, we try to have a get together at least once a year, but there is no other contact the rest of the year. I love my children, they are the most important thing in my life, it can be strained with my son but my daughter and I get alone very well. I have a love/hate relationship with my mother. I love her dearly she is always there when I need her, but there are usually conditions. She can be frustrating and negative, I just try to handle the time with her and make it the best that I can, then breath a sigh of relief when I get to leave. Life can be hard and relationships are the hardest part of life.

atanea

Answer by atanea at 5:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I was sixteen and my he came up to me to chat. We had only known each other for a short time and I remember my stomach would jump up and down every time I saw him. Then while we were talking my lift home ditched me and he over heard that I would have to walk home alone. He offered right then and there to walk all the way home with me, and my heart left my chest and went straight to him and she never came back. Fourteen years later she's still with him and we've been married for 4.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I will never forget that moment or that feeling. For me it was that magical love at first sight.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Aw how cute! I fell in love w/ my SO on our first mother's day together(after finding out he was the father of dd after believing she was my ex's for almost 2yrs)- he surprised me by taking me away for a night to the Hilton in san francisco- when we walked into the hotel room there was a bottle of champagne, a bouquet of my favorite flowers, and a huge frame of family pix and a drawing he made w/ our dd-- it was all set up before I got there..that's when I knew and we're about to have our year anniversary :D
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2011