Help me!

I know that I need to losse weight but need some help to get up and do it. Been doing good with the water and diet now I just need to get off my a$$ and do a work out. Been to cold out to walk and I do not like to work out inside. HELP ME!

logansmom6106

Asked by logansmom6106 at 3:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Warmer weather is soon coming but if we want to remain active yr round, we have to try to push ourselves to go out even when its cold or try to like something that can done inside. Switch it up so you do not get bored and stay motivated.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• You just have to do it. Decide on a day and a workout and do it. You have to enjoy it, so try thinking positive about what workout you're doing. Find something you like or a workout buddy to help keep you accountable.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 4:20 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• i agree when its cold, who wants to go outside and keep telling themselves "get home quick! its freaking cold!" it is best to do things that require motivation no matter how you do it...like walk around the mall with your kids in strollers in circles or in your home you can run up and down the stairs, cook and bake...and so on.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• and dont forget to DANCE!
    americansugar80

• Why don't you like to work out inside? There are a lot of things you can do inide then there is outside.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 4:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I don't like walking. Outside either but what about blaring your music and dancing? I do that and it is fun, too
    MistyLuvs

Answer by MistyLuvs at 5:10 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• turn on the radio and dance away!
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 9:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I am a Logans mom too and I don't like to workout at home, or be outside in the cold. However, buy a fun video that you like, that isn't a chore. Maybe zumba or something?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Hey you should look into getting some of bob harper's dvd workouts! They are great and you can do it inside. He is such a motivator.
    MichelleAlpha

Answer by MichelleAlpha at 8:34 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Get the 30 day shred workout video. You will see results quickly if you stick with it
    momto1girl3boys

Answer by momto1girl3boys at 3:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2011