What's the most embarrassing thing your parents have done to you in PUBLIC? And/or what embarrassing thing have you done to your own child?

I remember I was like 13, and I told my mom the waiter was hot. She said she was going to tell him, I begged and pleaded for her not to. He came back, and SHE FREAKIN TOLD HIM!!!!!!! I was devastated! I started to cry I was so embarrassed. Then one time she yelled out the window to the construction worker "my daughter thinks your hot!!!!!"

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was single with 3 kids and my dads friend (a marine more my age) asked if I was single. My dad said yes and told him I was a single mom. I had no idea about any of it and my mom, me, my cousins, and some of her friends went to lunch together and she started telling them how my dads friend had asked about me. I kinda got excited (he was hot) and she said but even though her dad was going to set her up I pulled the guy aside and said she (me) was too much trouble and he should avoid her. I was so embaressed, humiliated and angry.

Answer by gemgem at 3:52 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I was about 15 and my best friend (who I was totally in love with) James was at our house at the time, my mom decided it would be fun to show him my baby pictures (this is not the embarrassing part) I was trying to get her attention but she was so busy talking to James she either didnt hear me or was ignoring me so I'm like "Mom, Mom, Mama," finally I'm like "KELLEY!!!" Without even looking up from the pictures she picks up this HUGE cup of ice water and dumps the whole thing over my head!!! "You know better than to call me by my first name" James literally fell out of his chair he was laughing so hard! I wanted to sink through the floor lol...then to make matters worse she then takes a picture of me soaking wet! I've never called my mama by her first name again!!! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I was an adult when this happened... out to eat with my dad and step-mom at a buffet. My father gets up behind her puts his hands up her shirt and starts playing with her boobs in front of everyone.....and at the actual buffet line. OMG!!!
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 10:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2011