How did you initially figure out you were pregnant?

I gfigured it out, because i had a dream that i had a little kid, and i was teaching him about patience and nature. I told him, you have to be patient honey, you cant sit and watch the flowers grow! As soon as i woke up the next day i went and got a hpt and sure enough, i was pregnant!

kayceeisit

Asked by kayceeisit at 4:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I had been having severe cramping and constipation *TMI sorry =)*...Never occurred to me I might have been pregnant. I bought different OTC medicine for cramping and constipation of course didn't work. Pain got so bad I had my best friend to take me to the ER..The doc says ohhh it's probably a Urinary Tract Infection..then when I was about to leave he says Oh I need to get a urine sample before we let you go..I'm like no biggie then he comes back ask my best friend to step out then he says well I got it wrong this is def not a urinary tract but your pregnant!! =)
    NewMayMommy_25

Answer by NewMayMommy_25 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I had some very strange 'cramping' for lack of a better word. It felt more like pinching or burrowing or something like that--on and off for about a day day, and I suspected that I might be pregnant. Based on the date that happened after ovulation (we were trying, so I had been checking my temperature each morning) and when I took the test to find out for sure I was pregnant, I think I felt the implantation. Some people feel it and some don't, so no need for someone to worry if they don't feel it.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I just had that feeling, i was super tired and wanted to eat everything in sight LOL. I Bff and I drove to Giant to get a test, took it to her bf's house, and we were in the bathroom, she was crying and I was laughing while still on the toilet!!!!!!!!! I was in friggin shock.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• With my son, I didn't really think I could be until I started thinking of names and randomly rubbing my belly. I didn't even know I could be pregnant yet until later... but when I looked back, I realized when I started doing those things, sure enough, I was pregnant.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• i was more tired than my 43 yr old mom and we had been doing the exact same thing all day and i felt like i was 500 pounds
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 10:10 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I get heartburn. It is the only time I ever get it, and even then only for the first 2 months. With all 3 of my pregnancies that is how it happened...
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 4:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I felt it too! I had some cramps.
    kayceeisit

Comment by kayceeisit (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• at-home test
    tastymama

Answer by tastymama at 5:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I knew automatically. My body is different and think I know it better than anyone. I never had any surprises, I just knew.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 7:10 PM on Mar. 13, 2011