Anyone?

Ever had to take magnesium citrate ??? how long did it take you to explode, I took it at around 2:30 part of a cleansing thing before my hysterectomy tomorrow, but nothing has happened yet!!! Haven't had a thing to eat but clear liquids, also part of the preparation, how long does this laxative take?

Asked by older at 4:43 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Health

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • WHY do you have to take that for a Hystorectomy? I had mine out 2 years ago and they did it through my "cooter" and I didnt have to "clense" anything. Just no solid food or liquids 6 hours before surgery. How long those things take to work depends on each persons system. You wont explode from it. it will be a looser than normal bowl movement.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I am having a robotic Laparoscopy Hystorectomy, they do it through the belly button and two small incisions on both sides of the belly button.  I am having my ovaries and uterus removed and my bladder lifted, so they need to cleanse me out before, but nothing is happening but then again I have not eaten much and I did have a normal vowel movement this morning.  I feel like crap!

Comment by older (original poster) at 4:54 PM on Mar. 13, 2011