why do people feel we should sugar coat the truth ?

no matter what it is if it is unpleasing to hear people want you to hide it ... no im not going to state from what this has made me think this because people are drama starters but why ? this world is a very messed up place why hide the truth ? why cant people just accept it and try to fix it if they dont like it?why yell at someone else for stating the truth ? i dotn understand i guess everyone here wants to live in fairy tale land must be nice to want to live that nieve (SP?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I do not sugar coat the truth either. Just seems silly to me. My mom is the same way though. I remember when I was pregnant with my first son she took me to the doctor for my exam junk and he was telling me about labor and how it is not that bad. I thought my mom was going to slap him! She said do not lie to her! It is going to hurt and not a little hurt it is going to hurt like hell but you will get through it so you might as well get use to idea of a lot of pain! LOL Honestly her telling me that helped me so much!
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• lol that is funny i feel the same way about my drs soemtimes lol and ya i hate when people are just so ugh i dont know they get so bent out of shape oh well if you dont liek it change it and i dont belive that just because of a persons job they should be excused for a crime they commit lol sorry my sister is arguing with me lol i feel like she is one of the nuts on here .
    Anonymous

• Reality is no one likes the truth. I hate it too. I dont always like to hear the truth to be honest, but it makes me a better person...and I catch people in lies all of the time because their stories dont add up then they have to lie to cover lies then lie more to cover more lies and sugar coat everything (which is lying to me) who knows why I guess.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 8:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2008