I really need some advice.

ohk.. so my last period was the 21st of Jan. me and my fiance are trying to have a baby and according to ovulation calenders and everything i was to ovulate the 3-6. we had sex the 5th. my period is expected to be the 21st of march. well according to sites and everything i should be at week 3 of pregnancy and for the past about week i have been having slight cramps. frequent nausea. frequent urination. fatigue. frequent heart burn (which i really never have) and i still have a whole other week til my period. i dont wanna get my hopes up but everything i have read are all pointing to a positive result. can someone please give me some advice?

Mrs.Smith102110

Asked by Mrs.Smith102110 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Im young, so Im not sure how accturate my advise will be, but when I was pregnant I just kind of knew like i just had a feeling. I took a test and it was positive and i took another one just to make sure. If you think you're pregnant and have a strong feeling about it then I advise to just take a pregnancy test. It is better to find out and know if you are or not than to be anxious and worry about it all of the time for another week.
    lizjones

Answer by lizjones at 5:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• really the only advice there is to give is wait a few days and take a test....
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• take a pregnancy test?
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 6:10 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• thanks guys.. im going to take one on thursday cuz it says that should be the earliest date to test. just weird how everything is pointing to it. but thank you (:
    Mrs.Smith102110

Comment by Mrs.Smith102110 (original poster) at 6:16 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• My best advice from 8 years of TTC....when you really want a baby.....everything can be a 'sign'. Bad breath....I'm PG. I'm tired....I'm PG. I had a weird dream about tuna....hot damn I'm PG!

You get the point right? Try to relax during your last week of the TWW.

Good Luck.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 13, 2011