I do not speake to my older sister, should i rethink my choices?

she got me out a rough living situation 4 years ago, i trusted her with my finance and my life, i looked up to her growing up. I become with child and she asked me to get ride of it, that she wll not have a plank baby in her house, and many other cruel things she did like cleen me and my babies money out when i sead i'm moving. What burnes me up more is that alot of my family did not know i had a baby. I pray and aske forgiveness for having hate in my heart every day.

urselbaker

Asked by urselbaker at 5:17 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Only you can decide how this plays out but I wish you luck.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• What is a plank baby? I would love to tell you that life is short and that nothing should keep you from talking to your sister and all those other things but that would make me a hypocrite since I havent talked to my brother in about 4 years myself....when my oldest daughter (who would have been 6 right now) passed away my brother blamed me and we havent spoken since. I think the most important thing for...both of us...to do would be to make sure we forgive them....when you have bitterness in your heart, it hurts you more then the person you are angry with. Good luck mama
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• what does plank baby mean? im sorry to hear that your relationship with your sister is rough. sounds like you arent ready to be back in touch with her yet though. just keeping sending good thoughts her way and remember the good times. one day you will be sisters again.
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 5:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I think she meant blank not plank.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:28 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• yes i meant blank as in cursing. Thanks
    urselbaker

Comment by urselbaker (original poster) at 5:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• im sorry but i really think that if you forgive and forget then she will continue on. if i were you, sister or not, she doesnt derseve to be in your life after all that, that is...if she still does it. I dont think i can have someone control my life like that. to me, it would be best for me to stay away from her as far as possible unless she stopped controlling your life then you may ask for forgiveness withen
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I wouldn't go out of my way to reconnect with her. Eventually she may want you to forgive her and ash you for that. At that moment you will need to decide what is best for you.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:12 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• No, I wouldn't worry about it. Just from what you've said, she's not worth your time. If she decides to come back and apologize then maybe. But don't let yourself be bitter. Let it go, forgive her and move on without her in your life. I've had to do it.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 6:31 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I'm sorry. I agree with the other women...I wouldn't go out of my way to talk to her, but carrying around hate is tough on yourself. If you can forgive her, then do so. That doesn't mean you have to talk to her though. I hope it all works out.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2011