Ultrasound gender determination question?

How many of you ladys got ultrasound done to determine babys gender and you got the wrong answer and ended up to be the oposite sex?

vania_jmz

Asked by vania_jmz at 5:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• 16 weeks they said sex was a boy. After that legs were crossed till 28 weeks I think they did an ultrasound and said she's doing great I said what???? They said do you not know the sex I said I do it's a boy they said no it's a girl! Very shocking 3 weeks before my shower.
    s_toman7

Answer by s_toman7 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• mine never told us the gender...we sorta just guessed a girl..we even did the 4d and still had no clue for sure
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 5:39 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• happened to my sister's coworker who was due the same time as me.... 2 ultrasounds saying it was a girl.... then she had a Mario, not Maria!
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Not to me, but my BIL and his wife know a couple. The U/S told them they were having a girl. They did the nursery in pink, and closet full of pink clothes, told everybody the name. Had pictures done at 8 months with the baby's name in them......then they called and said the the baby was here and that HE was healthy.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Mine were both very clear, no guess-work required. My son spread his legs for us, lol, and my daughter didn't hide anything. I never had a reason to second-guess.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• nope, told 3 ladies and i have 3 ladies...
    asil

Answer by asil at 1:23 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Just happened to a friend of mine. It was the talk of the floor! Luckily, DS spread his legs and flashed us his manhood!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:41 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Mine were spot on both times.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 7:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2011