What is your preference?

I am trying to decide whether i want to buy our sons WII or X box for my 6yr old son's birthday...for those of you who have sons......which one do they prefer to play? Thanks

team21

Asked by team21 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• How old is your son?
    I'm 26 and just bought myself a PS3 lol
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 5:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• We have the Wii... my 4 year old son can work it like a champ... but I f I have to do it again I'd get the XBOX KINECT
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• We have the Wii and each of the boys has a Nintenda DSI. I know that they would much rather have the XBOX KINECT. I just refuse to buy another gaming systems and all new games.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:48 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• My younger brothers are young and although they have a WII they play with the Xbox more....and me personally I think now that the Xbox Kinect is out the WII is going to be obsolete soon
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:51 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• We have both, and sorry, but it's a toss up. They have great games for both. I prefer the Wii b/c it requires more activity/movement. The Kinect for the X-Box is expensive but the same concept as the Wii. Enjoy- whatever one you decide. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• we have a wii and a playstation 3. they actually prefer the pPS3. the wii is better for the entire family or small children in my opinion.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I have an 11 yr. old, he likes the xbox 360 best! We have a wii and playstation but he likes xbox games best.
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 8:59 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• neither one he is too young IMO to have either
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:12 AM on Mar. 14, 2011