Is it rude for me to take quick napp while i have a house full of company?

is it rude for me to take quick nap while i have a house full of company?

let me start of by saying i have been up since this morning still trying to get things ready for my husbands funereal next week,Ive been digging in my closest for hours trying to find pictures for the obituary,before i knew it was 3oclockpm and i still haven't been to sleep i was expecting them but it just slipped my mind that there were coming over (if that makes any sense)

well now my mother in law is here,my mother is here,my 4 sisters,my 3 sister in laws,my 3 aunts,4 uncles,my father in-law,his wife,my 6 nieces,my 2 nephews and were still expecting some more family that's supposed to be flying in tonight.......
so do you think it would be rude if i Politely closed my room door and closed my eyes for at least an hour? be honest:)

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 6:20 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• Take a nap......it sounds like you need one.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Nope. Tell your mom or MIL to watch the kids that you are checking out for awhile.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I also wanted to say i am so sorry to hear about your husband.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• take a nap! I am really sorry about your husband.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I don't think so, considering what you're going through. I'm so sorry for your loss, and you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• No i wouldn't think so.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 6:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• It is not rude. Ask your mom to hold down the fort because you need an hour to rest.
    BIG HUGS Momma!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Thanks Mommas:)
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 6:25 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• You deserve a nap. You are dealing with so much. I'mv very sorry.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:28 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I am so very sorry for your loss. Personally I don't think it would be rude of you to take a nap. I think that under the circumstances people would certainly understand that you need some time to yourself to rest. If it makes you feel better you may want to tell your mom or mil that you are planning to go rest and ask if they could 'take over' the household for a little bit.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 6:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2011