I don't feel the love!

I do alot for my husband since he works and I don't. I stay home with out kids. So I clean and cook and whatever else needs taken care of. He comes home and plays on his games all day. When his days off come up he takes off to his friends house to play drinking games with them. How am I suppose to respond to that. It is like he doesn't even care about me or his kids. Like he would rather be somewhere else then with us. I HAVE TALKED TO HIM ABOUT HIS BEHAVIOR BUT IT SEEMS TO GO RIGHT THRU ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER.

With his behavior do you think that if I pack up with the kids and leave that his behavior will change or do you think he wouldn't care. I am affraid to lose him cause I love him so much just he doesn't seem to show the same care for us!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• I would make sure there were no distractions- no TV , no kids, etc. Look him in the eye & tell him if he cant behave more like a husb. & father should, then you will have no choice but to leave- and mean it! He will either beg you to stay & change his ways- which is what I hope happens for everyone's sake. Or he could beg you to stay, be good for a while, & then slip back into old habits. If that happens, you have to remind him of what he stands to lose. The last option, we wont even consider - since I'm sending positive thoughts your way! - GL :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Hun,I am very sorry this is happening.. It seems you have already lost him..You can keep talking to him..but, You have to draw the line some where..It takes two to make a marriage work..You have to decide on your own if leaving is the best..You should never stay where your not happy..Good Luck
    newbabystarr09

Answer by newbabystarr09 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• You have to make it very serious maybe pack some of your stuff and have it by the door and talk to him when he gets home and tell him that you just can't do things THIS way anymore.
    Sahaira

Answer by Sahaira at 6:50 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I would plan outings just for you on his day off and leave him with the kids. Do it one for one. See what he thinks.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:51 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• hes uncaring...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2011