How often are you on CafeMom?

I have noticed some people on here are on really high levels. How often are you on here to get so far up the food chain? I just don't find the time to be able to get to those types of levels!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Right now, a few times everyday. Sometimes not for weeks on end. Depends on my mood. I only get on here to answer questions.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:58 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Some ladies hang out in crazy for credits and give each other best answers to gain alot of points per day

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:04 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I'm on here a few times a day. It's the only adult interaction I get all day until hubby gets home lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:09 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• daily
    CharityTipton

Answer by CharityTipton at 7:30 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I'm on here for a while almost every day, but I spend more time in my groups than here. Most of the REALLY high level people are that high because of CFC.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Depends on the day.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:57 AM on Mar. 14, 2011