i've never felt so terrible UPDATED.

Earlier post: I'm 25 weeks even, sicker than hell! my head/neck hurts, throat hurts, achy and i've got the chills. [i've called my on-call], she said to wait until tomorrow to go 'over the symptoms'.
i just wiped [tmi] and on the toilet paper was A LOT of discharge, but it wasn't slimey like mucous, it was the regular white stuff, just a lot of it.
i keep getting achy pains from my back down my butt to my legs, and sometimes from the front of my pelvis down my legs. what do you ladies think?

*************
Doc called me back, told me to come in so they could make sure i was hydrated, checked me out, no contractions, but she said my uterus may have been irritated and to stay hydrated. my cervix was not dilated at that point.

Cowbell88

Asked by Cowbell88 at 9:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• so everything is ok ? if so im realyl glad to hear it
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:02 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Glad they called you back! Sounds to me like you need to go lay down and take it easy.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• take it easy drink plenty of fluids
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I dealt with an irritated uterus. I thought I was in labor too. It happened at night and when I called the dr in the morning I was told I was to drink fluids.
    aprues001

Answer by aprues001 at 9:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2008