Are you one of them ladies?

Where you meet a guy with 2 kids and moves in with you he wants to just do so much for you and your teens kids I know he sounds like a keeper but how long will this last? Is is too good to be true?
I met someone like this even though he is 10 yrs. younger he is fixing my house and being good to my kids so I let him move in with us so far so good.
Just curious....Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Be prepared. Good Luck
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:17 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• How long has it been?
    You haven't mentioned love?
    What do the kids think?
    Does he carry his weight money wise?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I'm single. I won't let a man move in with me until he marries me. I don't care how good he is to me and my kids, he needs to prove he's serious. I'm not one for allowing men to come in and out of my sons' lives without knowing how long something will potentially last. Marriages may end, but they don't end as easily as a dating relationship can.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Sounds like you are happy in your situation. That is what is important.
    For me, after I divorced, I had full custody of my son. Me and my gorgeous husband now, decided it was right for us to wait for anyone to move anywhere until we were married, but that was what was right for us.
    I think you should follow your heart and your head, and if it makes you all happy that is great!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• @tootoobusy...not even a year I just kicked my dh out for cheating on me in our bed. I am not sure it's love but it feels right. My kids like him he does spend money on them maybe that's why idk and yes he makes good money.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:28 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Mostly anything that sounds to good is normally so. Why don't you get on the internet and look him up to see if he has any prior convictions. You can even do a background check on him at your local police station.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 8:10 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• They all nice in the beginning...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 13, 2011