How do you do this?

I hate dusting well today I was dusting and I could not lift or move out the way for stuff that needed to get dusted like the back of our BIG television the washer&dryer the water heater you know places you never thought you'd have to get back there again. What do you do?
My dh has lots of plugs in his cave man and I tried dusting there and omg there were so many plugs tangled and dusty it made me sick even though I unplugged and tried to dust I plugged it all back I don't know in what order but hey he can put it all back I did my part...lol
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Home & Garden

• My hubby actually gave me the idea of using a relatively flat flexible hose (about 3 feet long) that I attach to the vacuum hose (where you attach the accessories, and it allows me to get between, under and behind things like the TV, W/D, and other hard to reach areas. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I just do the best I can for stuff I can reach and then when we move I worry about under appliances. Yeah, I know, lazy. I don't mess with plugs.....I just dust off the tops.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:25 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I use the vacuum for those places

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I do not know what happens when you unplug those things and plug them back in the wrong place. Or they have been unplugged for awhile. Scarry/
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• vaccum!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:34 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• My DH and I would move everything out of the room once a year, shampoo carpets and dust everything. We pulled the refrigerator out and vacuumed the coils and scrubbed the floor.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 10:35 AM on Mar. 15, 2011