Threesome

Ok heres the deal....ive been with my bf almost 2yrs we are gonna have a baby in july...we have discussed this before I get pregnant and Im up for the idea but not while im pregnant....he has been talking to this other person that wanted to know since im not up for it right now if they could hook up with me watching and doing my own thing if that would work for me....im open to alot of things but i dont think i would be comfortable watching him and not being in on it with him he is quite good at what he does....i guess the main thing im asking is...does this sound like a bad idea? Ive never done anything like this and it has always intrigued me even if i just try it one time....i feel like im holding him back from doing what he wants to do...hes willing to wait for me but i just feel like this....any suggestions and im not looking for haters either thanks!!

michellesgirls2

Asked by michellesgirls2 at 7:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't have good advice here but I'd be cautious because after this, where does it stop? Where do you go from here and will he let it stop just at this? I live in a swingers community and though I don't participate, I've seen several marriages fail as a result.
    Anonymous

• Yes, it certainly sounds like a bad idea in my opinion.

If you feel like you're holding him back because you are pregnant, that makes him seem very selfish. Wow, i can't believe he's already got someone lined up...this sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I not going to hate on you but it doesn't sound like a good idea.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I did this while preg but there was just oral for me so you may try that.
    CharityTipton

Answer by CharityTipton at 7:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• The whole thing sounds like a BAD IDEA IMO.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 7:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• you basically say your not ready for it, so there's your answer. There is a reason we have fantasies, they are not supposed to become reality. Any ounce of hesitation, means your not into it.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• oh and all guys want to do it, doesn't mean we have to let them.
    luvschocolate

• Fantasies are fantasies, because they aren't realistic. You may as well kiss your marriage goodbye if you do this. We aren't hating on you. But it's been proven that once these things manifest, it causes waves in the relationship and usually end up in divorce sooner or later. Anyone who says it's fine, just hasn't got to the bad part yet....
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:51 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• oh and all guys want to do it

Not my guy, he would never share me. male or female....i know this for FACT...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I think you should go with your gut instance. Things of this nature may or may not damage a relationship. Have him tell the other person to wait the idea is a threesome not a twosome.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 8:06 PM on Mar. 13, 2011