Ghosts

Does anyone have any experience with the paranormal? Here's a post and within that post there is a link to another post (both of them are in groups that I belong to, I'm not sure if the posts are private but I don't think so)

Before, my son just had what I thought was an imaginary friend...now a couple weird things have happened, the latest being a heavy basket being pushed off the table when it was no where near the edge and no one was around it.

I'm just looking for some feedback. You don't have to read the posts, just gimme your stories.

metalhealthmom

Asked by metalhealthmom at 7:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Oh yeah. I have a few in my house. Friday night while I was doing dishes,I saw a child wearing a brown shirt and tan pants,run really quick through my kitchen into my back bedroom. Saturday morning a black orb sailed over our heads while we were lying in bed,andthen shot into the kitchen and turned white,then went into the closet and disappeared.
    I feel them all the time around here,standing near me.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Yes. Never believed in it until it happened to me but that was years ago.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 7:51 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Just be careful; spirits are attracted to children because of their pure souls and can try to get closer to children. Make sure you let your child know that his imaginary friend is a person who has passed to the other side and is lonely, but if that person tries to do something unacceptable the child has every right to tell the spirit to go away and tell you.
    liz_123156

Answer by liz_123156 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Ghosts are entities not of this world. Most people think they are spirits of dead people when in actuality, they mimic the dead. I suggest doing a spiritual cleansing of your home. Pray the prayer of St. Michael and ask these spirits to leave in the name of Jesus. Burn some sage and open the windows allowing the smoke to enter and exit through the windows. These unwanted spirits will bring no good to you. Good luck.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2011